E-cig.ForumBrasil
Bem Vindo ao nosso Fórum!

E-Cig.ForumBrasil.net

[Encerrado!] E-GoT Starter Kit por U$28 Frete Grátis

Página 7 de 18 Anterior  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Seguinte

Ir em baixo

[Encerrado!] E-GoT Starter Kit por U$28 Frete Grátis - Página 7 Empty Re: [Encerrado!] E-GoT Starter Kit por U$28 Frete Grátis

Mensagem por ccarolina em Qui Out 27, 2011 3:32 am

por windy Hoje à(s) 9:04 am
Hello,Guys.
This e-cig is KGO-T,It is made in China.in a high quality,and the price US$28 is really low....These are the details of it,so before you order it pay attention to these information please.

Device Size: 133 x 14mm/5.24 x 0.55in(L x D)
Working Temperature: temperature from -5℃to 42℃
Lithium Battery: 750mAh
Charging Time: 2 ~3hours
Battery Capacity: 900~1100 puffs per full charge
Cartridge Capacity: 400~500puffs
Battery Life: 300 times charger
Atomizer Life: 95000Mouthfuls

Package Included:

2 x Atomizers
2 x Batteries
6 x Cartridges
1 x Manual
1 x USB Charger
1 X USB Adaptor

PS: E-cig is a special product in China,so it must be in a high quality that can be sold.I will keep in touch with this forum,if you have any questions about it,feel free to contact me.
Hi Windy, how are you?
Great prices for sure!!
A couple of questions were raised, and if you don't mind, would you please clarify them to the members here who are placing orders?
1- The pictures show the tanks, and the model also has the "T" for Tank - yet, on the description you say cartridges. Just to make sure, these are coming with 6 tanks, correct? To me, the pictures illustrate the tanks I am used to, the eGo-T Type "A" tanks. Can you please confirm?
2- Are these made by Joye (OEM), or another manufacturer?

Thanks!!

ccarolina
INICIANTE
INICIANTE

Feminino Mensagens : 19

[Encerrado!] E-GoT Starter Kit por U$28 Frete Grátis - Página 7 Empty Re: [Encerrado!] E-GoT Starter Kit por U$28 Frete Grátis

Mensagem por windy em Qui Out 27, 2011 4:35 am

Hello,

I am sure the brand of it just now,and it is not "Tank".In fact,i don't know a lot about e-cigs,because i never use it.^^

The "KGO-T"just a model of this product,not the brand of it.And because there are so many company are produce e-cig,and e-cigs almost have the same pack in China,i think that is why you guys mistake it,i am really sorry for that,It is my fault that didn't explain it at the beginning....

This product is not made by Joye,it is made by another manufacturer,but this one is very popular in China.But which one is better,who knows? Different people have different likes.. Laughing
windy
windy
INICIANTE
INICIANTE

Feminino Mensagens : 28

Mensagem por mppm em Qui Out 27, 2011 4:46 am

E agora??? Compro ou nao??? Baterias e attys vao servir de reserva pro meu kit ego t?
mppm
mppm
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Masculino Mensagens : 498

Mensagem por ccarolina em Qui Out 27, 2011 4:47 am

Hi Windy,
I would make sure of that... Because what you are showing on the pictures ARE tanks (the little black tubes laying down in the pictures)? Also, in any OEM of similar models, the "T" stands for Tanks.
Frankly, I don't think anyone here made a mistake... They were actually told they were buying one thing... And now they are being told they are being delivered another.... In my honest opinion, that's not fair.
Since you said you are not familiar with e-cigs and models, there is a chance you might be mistaken...
You might want to make absolutely sure of that, and also show them-with pictures, what they are getting- as I told you, your pictures show a tank system...
Thanks!

ccarolina
INICIANTE
INICIANTE

Mensagem por ccarolina em Qui Out 27, 2011 4:53 am

Also Windy, are these standard 510 connection like the eGO-T?
Does it come with the atomizers for the ego-T?

ccarolina
INICIANTE
INICIANTE

Mensagem por ccarolina em Qui Out 27, 2011 5:00 am

Mppm- nao tenho a menor ideia do que te falar... Me parece que essa pessoa e uma agente/broker, que na verdade nem tem esse produto em maos... A foto e realmente de um e-Go "T", com tanques com certeza... Ou ela nao sabe o que e tanques... Ou colocaram fotos e descricao errada e estao vendendo gato por lebre.
Eu so compraria depois das perguntas respondidas, e de ver fotos verdadeiras... Nao sei, mais essa de "e barato, questao de gosto, cada um tem o seu" como ela esta lidando nao e a minha nao...

ccarolina
INICIANTE
INICIANTE

Mensagem por ccarolina em Qui Out 27, 2011 5:17 am

Ok, windy, let me try to explain this better:
The brand is whatever brand- nobody here is really concerned about that. The model: KGo-T, should, and appears to be a clone of the eGo-T.
The "T" in these models, stand for "Tanks", which is how the juice is fed into the atomizer, these Tanks, are the little black tubes you see laying down in your pictures. There are five of them in your first picture.
The 510 connection is a standard, pretty much worldwide connection, also used by the eGo-T.
So, with this information, can you please confirm that you are shipping a tank system, like it was promised- like the eGo-T? (We all know it will be a different brand)
Can you also confirm the connections, batteries and atties will be compatible?
Hope this helps to clarify...
Thanks!

ccarolina
INICIANTE
INICIANTE

Mensagem por windy em Qui Out 27, 2011 5:39 am

Hello,
We never said that this is "tank",and there are a lot of companies are produce this model.I googled just now,you can have a look at the result.
One is Tank.one is ours;
As i said,there are a lot of company produce e-cig,and all company can made this model of e-cig,so i think we can't simply to say which one is good or bad.Those companies all have produce permission.this is the truth,when i am searching,i saw a lot of companies have this model......
[Encerrado!] E-GoT Starter Kit por U$28 Frete Grátis - Página 7 319504_151297214967585_100002619224472_237198_806822092_n[Encerrado!] E-GoT Starter Kit por U$28 Frete Grátis - Página 7 315770_151296978300942_100002619224472_237197_425263423_n
windy
windy
INICIANTE
INICIANTE

Mensagem por wilsoncelf em Qui Out 27, 2011 5:43 am

Carol perguntou tudo que eu queria perguntar pra eles. Realmente fiquei preocupado com a compatibilidade das baterias nos 510. Se não for compatível vai ser dinheiro jogado fora.

Vamos ver o que ele responde...
wilsoncelf
wilsoncelf
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Masculino Mensagens : 621

Mensagem por wilsoncelf em Qui Out 27, 2011 5:49 am

Windy, ok, we got that. It's not tank. We got confused because in the ad at the site it says exactly: "Smoking Electronic Health SL E-cigarette Kit KGO-T"

In all the e-cig brands, the T stands for TANK. You should probably change that name in the following sales to prevent new misunderstandings.

Now, and the more important, is whether the connection in the bottom of the battery is 100% compatible with ALL OUR Joye 510 atomizers (this is why it's so important to us)?
wilsoncelf
wilsoncelf
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Mensagem por 00mario00 em Qui Out 27, 2011 5:53 am

Olá wilsoncelf..

Cara acho complicado hein... pois se nem questões mais simples foram respondidas.. ainda mais as especificas!! né!?

Abraço

00mario00
USUÁRIO
USUÁRIO

Masculino Mensagens : 42

Mensagem por windy em Qui Out 27, 2011 6:04 am

All my guys,

I think you just need to wait for your order,and after you received it,i am sure you will buy again.Because it is really a nice product.

There are so many companies produce e-cig,and Tank may not so popular in China,just overseas,because of the advertise is very well.and i really don't know "T" is "Tank" ,because "KGO-T"is just a style of one kind of e-cig,when i am searching,there are a lot of company have this product....So don't worry..
windy
windy
INICIANTE
INICIANTE

Mensagem por Admin em Qui Out 27, 2011 6:08 am

Gente... pra justificar a todos:

O KIT REALMENTE NÃO É TANK, e sim cartuchos com atomizador.

As conexões SÃO DE 510, então servirão seus attys de 510, 510-T, CE2 e o escambau.

As baterias são de 750mah e não 650mah como as menores da joye.

No máximo, pra quem queria tank, vão perder 2 attys. Compre os tanks separados e sejam felizes.

Desculpem o mal entendido, mas a intenção foi a melhor possível. Temos tudo pra dar certo com este fornecedor, fazendo promoções desta com produtos diferentes de tempos em tempos e vamos ganhando experiência para que nas próximas não ocorram os mesmos erros.

Abraços.
Admin
Admin
SUPER EXPERT
SUPER EXPERT

Masculino Mensagens : 2779

Mensagem por wilsoncelf em Qui Out 27, 2011 6:11 am

Admin, você conseguiu arrancar de alguém ae a confirmação que é 510 thread mesmo?
wilsoncelf
wilsoncelf
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Mensagem por McariocaX em Qui Out 27, 2011 6:17 am

Boa Admin, quero que saiba que de forma alguma com minhas palavras quis criticar o ocorrido, e sim esclarecer a quem já tinha comprado e eventualmente quem fosse comprar. acho a sua atitude animal, se conseguissemos descontos assim em outras lojas seria sensacional, e como vc disse vamos ficar mais atentos, para que as informações passadas sejam as corretas para evitar bla bla bla.

Absss
McariocaX
McariocaX
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Masculino Mensagens : 482

Mensagem por Admin em Qui Out 27, 2011 6:26 am

Diretamente com o fabricante!

O e-cig é fabricado pela kemeier (www.kemeier.com).

Segue o link do produto que estamos comprando:
http://www.kemeier.com/product_detail.php?id=37

O fabricante me AFIRMOU que são cartuchos e atomizadores MEGA e não tanks.

Agora eu acho que as dúvidas acabarão, tendo em vista que o próprio fabricante me confirmou e acho que eles não tem porquê mentirem.

[]'s
Admin
Admin
SUPER EXPERT
SUPER EXPERT

Mensagem por wilsoncelf em Qui Out 27, 2011 6:32 am

Admin, nota 100 pra você. Estamos todos mais sossegados agora. Ótima compra e que venham as novas!
wilsoncelf
wilsoncelf
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Mensagem por andré brum em Qui Out 27, 2011 9:18 am

Lamentável essa madame, vende um produto sem saber nada sobre ele!!! Felizmente coube o recurso de procurar o fabricante. Mas eu continuo convencido de que vale a pena a aquisição, mesmo com toda essa confusão!

Valeu, Admin!!!
andré brum
andré brum
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Masculino Mensagens : 392

Mensagem por mppm em Qui Out 27, 2011 9:57 am

:aplauso: Admin :aplauso:
mppm
mppm
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Masculino Mensagens : 498

Mensagem por lisandrofio em Qui Out 27, 2011 9:57 am

Para mim ficou óbvio que trata-se de uma sub-divisão de um site maior que está vendendo produtos dos quais não tem conhecimento.
Mas fora isso, beleza pura!
lisandrofio
lisandrofio
V.I.P - COLABORADOR
V.I.P - COLABORADOR

Masculino Mensagens : 969

Mensagem por GUGA3000 em Qui Out 27, 2011 10:12 am

pelo preço estou satisfeito.

parabéns admin, obrigado pela oportunidade :aplauso:

vai vir em boa hora, minha esposa esta sofrendo com baterias meia boca

abs
GUGA3000
GUGA3000
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Masculino Mensagens : 235

http://www.esquadraodamorte.com.br

Mensagem por adriatol em Qui Out 27, 2011 10:20 am

Obrigada Admin, por disponibilizar as informações relativas ao produto e pela oportunidade. Independente de ser Joye, ratifico minhas palavras anteriores.

Abs e boas vaporadas Wink

adriatol
SUPER EXPERT
SUPER EXPERT

Feminino Mensagens : 3009

Mensagem por Admin em Qui Out 27, 2011 11:49 am

Valeu galera... que bom que entenderam que foi apenas erro de comunicação.

Acho que vai dar pra tentar uma outra compra coletiva dessas mais pra frente.
Very Happy
Admin
Admin
SUPER EXPERT
SUPER EXPERT

Mensagem por SHIGAS em Qui Out 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Independente do 'erro de comunicação' do conteúdo do kit total, pra mim a compra já vale a pena pelas baterias ($14,00) / cada.

Agora é só aguardar.
Já informaram o rastreamento pra alguém?

[]´s =======§
SHIGAS
SHIGAS
SUPER EXPERT
SUPER EXPERT

Masculino Mensagens : 2203

Mensagem por Coiote2008rj em Qui Out 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Pra mim nada ainda Shigas. Comprei 4 e continuo no aguardo.
Coiote2008rj
Coiote2008rj
EXPERIENTE
EXPERIENTE

Masculino Mensagens : 450

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 7 de 18 Anterior  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Seguinte

Permissão deste fórum: